Schaltbau North America
Schaltbau North America is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Schaltbau GmbH and was established in 2001 to support the North American customer base for our products. Our local capabilities include manufacturing, technical support, warehousing and sales of our full product portfolio. Schaltbau North America’s technical team works with a wide variety of customers to help develop high-reliability products with applications in the railway and industrial markets.
- Snap-action switches
- Contactors for industrial and railway applications
- Master controllers, toggle switches
- Railway-specific electromechanical products
Data and facts
- Location: Hauppauge, New York, USA
- Annual turnover 2012: € 11.9 mill.
- Employees 2012: 15
- Main customers: Railway, industry